The Union Tavern (Freeman, Hardy & Willis shop) opened as a beerhouse in about 1858 and by 1860 it was called the Union Tavern. By 1862 it had been renamed the Shepherd's Home and it closed around 1867. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission