The Victoria Arms opened at 27, Eldon Place in about 1841. From about 1854 it expanded into 26 & 27, Eldon Place and finally closed in 1930. The whole terrace was demolished in the early 1970s. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed from inside a car in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission