The Three Crowns is first recorded in 1740. It was located adjacent to Nelson Place at 15, London Street until 1901 when the terrace was demolished. Rebuilt in the same location, it was renumbered to 18, London Street and was closed in 1917. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission