The Three Black Birds, 1, Little Stanhope Street, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Three Blackbirds opened in 1807 and closed in 1961. It then became a cafe and was demolished in the 1970s. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library