The Wheat Sheaf, 27, Broad Street, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Wheat Sheaf is reputed to have been in business for about 300 years, although this is not easlily proven. It is first recorded in 1790, but closed in 1908 and was turned into a printers shop which was run by Burgess in 1965. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in September 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library