The Wheel Chair opened in about 1846 and was later renamed the Clarence. It closed in 1881 and became the Clarence Temperance Hotel. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission