The White Hart, 49, High Street, Twerton, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The White Hart is first recorded in 1767 and closed in 1897. It was also called the White Hart Brewery. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in September 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library