The White Lion/The Queen's Head, Weston, Bath 1965
3 1 c m
40cm
actual image size: 32cm x 23cm

The White Lion/The Queen's Head, Weston, Bath 1965

© This image is not to be copied or published without permission

Description

The White Lion was open by 1837. In about 1861 the pub was renamed the Queen's Head and it closed in 1914. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
 

Image Reference

14733
 

Collection Reference

SR Wilcox Slides
 

Original Width (mm)

35
 

Original Height (mm)

23
 

Collection Location

Bath Central Library
 

buy a print

Select size
 
Select finish
 
How many prints?
 
£20.00
 

buy a framed print

buy a canvas

buy a framed canvas