The Old Red House, 8 & 9, New Bond Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Old Red House was never a pub. It was a bakery and restaurant opened by Alfred Taylor in about 1886. After becoming the Brillig Arts Centre the building was demolished around 1979, although the facade was retained. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photgraphed in September 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library