A beerhouse opened here in about 1862 and closed around 1865 to be taken over by a furniture broker. It reopened as the Rising Sun in about 1870 and closed in 1905. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission