The Workman's Rest was never a pub. They were dining rooms which opened at 12, Bridge Place, Holloway in about 1880 and closed in 1904. The address changed to 21, Holloway in 1900 and the building was demolished in 1967. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photgraphed in July 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission