The Three Cups Inn, 10, Northgate Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Three Cups Inn is recorded as far back as 1655. It was rebuilt in 1805 and closed in August 1846. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library