Oliver's Wine Vaults/The Wine Vaults, 17 & 18, Southgate Street, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The building was previously a wine and spirit merchants called the London Wine Vaults. In about 1950 it bacame Oliver's Wine Vaults until 1956 when the name was shortened to the Wine Vaults. It was demolished in 1971 to make way for the Southgate Shopping Centre. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library