The White Lion/The Queen's Head, Weston, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The White Lion was open by 1837. In about 1861 the pub was renamed the Queen's Head and it closed in 1914. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library