The Young Fox opened in 1807 following the closure of the nearby Old Fox. It closed on 28th September 1967 and was demolished not long after. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission