The Queen Square Wine and Spirit Vaults (L. R. Tate's shop) opened as a pub in 1897 and closed in 1912. It was previously a wine merchants. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission