The Raven, 4, Quiet Street, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Raven stood approximately in the centre of this photograph, but the whole side street of this street was demolished in 1871 and then widened. The Raven opened in 1778, but in the early 1800s whilst under the ownership of Hannah Fox it was called the Fox and Raven. By 1812 the name had reverted to the Raven and It closed around 1859. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library