The Saracen's Head is first recorded in 1728 and is still in business today. The left hand side of the bar when facing the inn front. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in September 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission