The Stag's Head, 4, Widcombe Parade, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Stag's Head opened in about 1837 and closed around 1887. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photgraphed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library