The Old Standard, 7, Claremont Buildings, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Old Standard (painted white) opened in about 1846 and closed around 1885. The terrace was demolished in about 1970. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library