The Walcot Wine Vaults was at 33 & 34, Cornwell Buildings. It changed from being a wine merchants in about 1898. The address changed to 114 & 116, Walcot Street in 1904 and it closed in 1914. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission