The Pack Horse opened in about 1826 at 1 & 2, Farmer's Buildings. The name was changed to Albert Terrace around 1847 and the pub closed in 1939. It was demolished in about 1970. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission