The Bath Arms/The Old Bath Arms, 19, Southgate Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Bath Arms was open by 1776 and was renamed the Old Bath Arms in about 1805. It closed around 1842 and was demolished in 1971 to make way for the Southgate Shopping Centre. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library