The Fox/The Old Fox Inn, 23, Holloway, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Fox was open by 1780 at 13, Bridge Place, Holloway. In 1807 it became the Old Fox Inn and closed in 1908. The address changed to 23, Holloway in 1900. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library