The North Parade Tavern opened at 10, Gallaway's Buildings (the left side of the terrace) in about 1866 after moving from 4, Gallaway's Buildings. In aound 1870 the thoroughfare was renamed North Parade Buildings and the pub became the North Parade Brewery in 1900. It closed in 1923. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in September 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission