The Pack Horse (the left side of Foyles Furnishing Co.) was open by 1724, rebuilt around 1798 and the facade set back in 1810. Around this time it became the Old Pack Horse and closed around 1871. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission