The King's Head (to the left of Sally Lunn's cafe) was open at 3, Lilliput Alley in 1780 and closed in 1906. The alley was renamed North Parade Passage in about 1876. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in May 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission