A retail brewery opened at 37, Richmond Place in about 1837. It became a beerhouse called the Lansdown Arms a few years later and closed around 1856. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission