The Prior Park Tavern opened in about 1868, closed in 1908 and was demolished in the late 1960s. The whole of Coburg Place is now a car park. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission