The Larkhall Inn opened in about 1784 and is still in busness. View of the brewhouse from the crossroads with Upper Lambridge Street. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission