This photograph was meant to show the former Lamb pub at 1 & 2, Brookleaze Buildings, but the photographer chose the wrong buildings and instead took a photo of 1, Brookleaze Place. The Larkhall Liberal Club resided here for a couple of years from 1897. Brookleaze Place was demolished in 1967. The Lamb opened in about 1854 and closed around 1875. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission