The Live and Let Live, 14, Lampard's Buildings, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Live and Let Live opened as a beerhouse in about 1858 and closed on 13th October 1934. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in May 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library