The Hope and Anchor/The Plasterer's Arms, 16, Corn Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Hope and Anchor (the house with the window shutter) opened in about 1854. It was renamed the Plasterer's Arms six years later and closed around 1869. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in January 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library