Previously a coffee shop, the Druid's Arms opened in about 1848. It was renamed the Manvers' Arms in about 1868 and closed in 1911. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission