The Manage Horse (sometime incorrectly called the Menage Horse) opened in 1789 and closed in 1893 to become coffee and dining rooms. It was demolished around 1970. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission