The Bunch of Grapes opened in about 1792. By 1842 the name had been shortened to the Grapes and it is still in business today. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission