The Mason's Arms opened in about 1876 at 11, Claremont Row. It expanded into 11 & 12, Claremont Row in 1895 and closed in 1959. The row of houses were all demolished by about 1970. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission