The London Dining Rooms were never a pub. They opened in about 1870 at 20, Upper Borough Walls and expanded into No. 19 around 1890. In 1915 they became West's Commercial Hotel which demolished in 1965. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission