The Lyncombe Brewery, 40, Claverton Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Lyncombe Brewery opened as a beerhouse in about 1870 and closed in 1920. It was demolished later in 1966 as part of the Widcombe Relief Road scheme. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in January 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library