This photograph was meant to show the former Military Arms pub at 27, Union Passage, but unfortunately the photographer chose the wrong building. The Military Arms opened as a beerhouse in about 1868 and closed in 1906. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in June 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission