The Chandos Arms, 27, Westgate Buildings, Bath c.1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Chandos Arms opened in about 1842 and closed in 1914. It was considered to be in Chandos Buildings at one time, but is more recently recorded as being in Westgate Buildings. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library