The Fox and Hounds (the house with square windows on the first floor) opened in about 1837. By 1848 It was called the Dorset House and closed around 1854. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1966.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission