The Corn Market Tavern (Roy Barter shop) opened at 21, Walcot Street in about 1870. It closed in around 1882 and became the Corn Market Coffee Tavern. In around 1905 the address changed to 60, Walcot Street. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission