The Claverton Brewery, 33, Claverton Street, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Claverton Brewery opened in about 1846, but may not have become a pub until about 1866. It closed in 1965 and was demolished the following year. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library