The Cabinet Makers' Arms, 4, Trim Street, Bath 1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Cabinet Makers' Arms opened in around 1837 and closed in 1920. It became part of a cardboard box factory and was later demolished and replaced by council offices. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in May 1966.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library