The Cooper's Arms, 37, Claverton Street, Widcombe, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Cooper's Arms was open by 1792 and closed on 25th February 1965. It was demolished on 5th September 1966. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in July 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library