The Coach and Horses, 11, Barton Street, Bath c.1966
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
Overexposed original slide. The Coach and Horses was open by 1779 and closed in 1926. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library