The Folly (also called the Folly House, Folly Inn and Folly Tavern) opened in about 1847. It was renamed the Cremorne around 1862, but reverted to the Folly from about 1887. In 1894 the name changed to the Grosvenor Brewery and it was totally destroyed in the Bath Blitz in 1942. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission