The Orange Tree/The Catherine Wheel, 70, Walcot Street, Bath 1965
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission
The Orange Tree was open by 1776 at 3, Ladymead and the name changed to the Catherine Wheel around 1786. The address changed to 70, Walcot Street in 1904 and it closed in 1909. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area. Photographed in March 1965.
SR Wilcox Slides
Original Width (mm)
Original Height (mm)
Bath Central Library