The Bunch of Grapes opened in about 1792. By 1842 the name had been shortened to the Grapes and it is still in business today. The plaster ceiling in the first floor front room. From a photographic survey from 1965-1966 of over 300 existing or lost pubs and breweries in Bath and the surrounding area.
© This image is not to be copied or published without permission